- Download 213
- File Size 2.60 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date January 22, 2021
- Last Updated February 15, 2021
The National Supplier Database for the Oil and Gas Sector
The Petroleum Authority (PAU) of Uganda is mandated to establish a central database of Persons involved in petroleum activities in Uganda. The Authority has undertaken this obligation since 2017, by establishing a National Supplier Database (NSD). The PAU hereby invites new applicants to the NSD 2021. Companies and Persons who applied in 2020 do not have to reapply.
Applicants are required to provide the information categorized below;
Companies and other registered entities;
- Proof of legal status and legal name: submission of an authentic and valid certificate of Incorporation and /registration.
- Submission of authentic, valid and up to date share-holding and management of the company or entity.
- Good market conduct for example there should be no reported cases of black listing of the company applying for registration.
- Good liquidity status
- Compliance with tax and social security requirements
- Valid Bankers reference.
- Proof of nationality, tax registration and expertise
- A valid National Identification Card or a Bio Page of a valid Passport for Ugandan Citizens
- A valid alien identification card or a Bio Page of a valid Passport for non-Ugandans.
- Industry accreditation certificates if any.