- Download 8
- File Size 446.01 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date March 12, 2021
- Last Updated March 16, 2021
The Petroleum Authority of Uganda invites sealed bids from eligible bidders
The Petroleum Authority of Uganda invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of following supplies and services:
1.Supply of 4 (Four) Brand New Vehicles for Staff.
2.Provision of Design and related
brand management services
under framework contract
for one year renewable once
upon satisfactory performance
3.Provision of Group Personal
Accident Insurance (GPA) and
Group Life Assurance (GLA) for
staff for one year renewable
annually twice upon
The Bidding documents shall be inspected and issued at:
The Procurement and Disposal Unit Office,
Petroleum Authority of Uganda,
4th Floor, Block B Room B400A Amber House, Plot 29/33 Kampala Road.
- O. Box 833, Entebbe
Tel: +256 414 321 924
Email: email@example.com. Web: www.pau.go.ug
- The deadline for bid submission shall be on 8th April 2021 at 10:00am.
- These procurements shall be subjected to the PPDA guideline on reservation schemes to promote
local content in public procurement.
- The detailed bid notice is available at the PPDA’s and Entity’s websites at www.ppda.go.ug and