- Download 298
- File Size 6.96 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date June 28, 2022
- Last Updated June 28, 2022
The Third Annual National Content Conference Bulletin
The PAU holds annual National Content Conferences that bring together players in the private and government sectors within the oil and gas industry to discuss strategies to harness national participation.
This year's conference is the first conference after the Final Investment Decision was taken by the licensed International Oil Companies (IOCs) and first after the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this issue, we bring you an update on:
1. On going activities in in the oil and gas project areas post FID
2. How sectoral linkages are being harnessed
3. Climate change and the energy transition
4. Key National Content achievements since 2017
5. Potential subcontracting opportunities with Tier 1 contractors in the Tilenga, EACOP and Kingfisher Projects and so much more
Enjoy your reading